Compact diaphragm valve for aseptic and sterile fluid applications
The 754V-SS aseptic dispense valve system accurately controls the application of most low to medium viscosity fluids. The seal-less design incorporates an inert PTFE diaphragm that isolates the actuator from the valve.
The unique design of the 754V-SS provides a fluid flow path free of any entrapment areas, critical for sterile and aseptic fluid applications. Wetted parts are 316L stainless steel and PTFE, which are suitable for CIP (clean in place) and SIP (sterilize in place) processes.
• Accurate, consistent shot size
• Easy to clean or sterilize in place
• Low maintenance
• Clean cutoff eliminates drips
• Simple to set up and operate
• Compact size and weight
• Adjustable fluid flow control
• Positive shutoff, no seals
• Tamper-resistant design
• FDA-compliant wetted parts
• Diaphragm life exceeds 1×108
• Stainless steel cylinder body
• Exceeds 500 cycles per minute