Touchscreen programming of 797PCP-2K progressive cavity pumps
The ValveMate™ 7197PCP-2K controller features an intuitive touchscreen interface that puts precise adjustment of two-component (2K) dispensing parameters at your fingertips. This allows you to accurately meter exact ratios of part A and part B materials through Nordson EFD static mixers for better mix quality and bond strength. It also provides highly repeatable dispensing results at ±1% volumetric.
Multiple programming modes, including Line, Volume, Weight, Timed, or Teach, make the controller versatile to meet a wide range of application requirements. Advanced features, such as the ability to change the rotor speed when dispensing a line around corners, deliver a high level of process control.
As a single-source supplier of modular 797PCP-2K progressive cavity pumps, controllers, dispensing robots, fluid reservoirs, and disposable static mixers, Nordson EFD offers a total system solution.
• Advanced intuitive touchscreen interface
• Line, Volume, Weight, Timed, and Teach modes
• Digital display of all dispensing parameters
• Multiple modes allow for exact adjustment of dispensing parameters and mix ratios up to 20:1
• Ethernet compatibility simplifies integration with Smart Factory technology
• Programmable suck-back provides clean cutoff without dripping or drooling
• Total system solution simplifies setup and delivers industry-leading performance