For Radial Spray or Radial Spinner Valve System Operation
The ValveMate™ 7160RA controller provides nozzle
air and drive motor on/off control for the 782RA internal Radial Spray Valve and 7860C-RS Radial Spinner System.
Unique microprocessor circuitry provides exact time control and interacts with the host computer. Momentary input of 5 to 24 VDC from the host computer or a dry
contact closure initiates the dispense cycle. When the cycle is complete, an open collector circuit closes to
provide an end-of-cycle signal to the host computer.
For 782RA Radial Spray installations, a built-in air
pressure regulator provides Low Volume Low Pressure (LVLP) nozzle air to ensure high transfer efficiency
For Radial Spinner Systems, the 7860C-RS combines
a compact air-driven motor with a low-maintenance EFD dispense valve. The valve dispenses a precisely metered amount of fluid onto a spinner disk attached to the air motor. As fluid reaches the edge of the disk, it spins off, forming a neat band inside the part.
• Timed or continuous spray/air motor rotation
• Fast-response pneumatic solenoids
• Easily interfaced with a PLC
• Digital air output display (psi/bar)
• End-of-cycle (EOC) feedback signal
• Alarms for low air-pressure, tank level detection, and other detection devices
• Intuitive, easy user interface
• Simple to set up and operate
• “On the fly” adjustment
• Clean, clog-free cutoff
• Push-button time setting or one touch time programming