Fast, precise control of 794 Series auger valve performance
The ValveMate 7194 controller simplifies setup and operation of the 794 Series auger valve. Easily adjust valve open time in increments as small as 0.001 seconds for exceptional process control. The controller is available in a 0-30 psi (0-2 bar) version for solder pastes, silver conductive epoxies, and other filled fluids and a 0-100 psi (0-7 bar) version for dispensing thicker filled materials, such as thermal compounds.
Valve functions controlled at the dispensing station eliminate the need to shut down production lines to reprogram a PLC. Users can cycle the valve faster and with greater deposit accuracy and repeatability.
The VM7194 controller features a reverse capability mode, allowing clean cutoff at the dispense tip for particularly sticky or tacky fluids. A precision air pressure regulator provides precise pressure control to the syringe barrel and can be operated in continuous or pulse mode.
The controller is easy to interface with PLCs and other equipment for added convenience. Both 794 auger valve models, with brush or brushless motors, require the 7194 controller for optimal valve performance.
• Simplified setup and operation of the 794 auger valve
• Reverse capability mode
• 10-24 VDC motor voltage range
• Non-volatile, power-off memory
• Motor overload fault detection
• Continuous or pulse pressure mode to reservoir
• “On the fly” deposit adjustments
• Intuitive, easy operator interface
• Reverse capability feature provides clean cutoff for highly
• Low voltage requirements allow safe operation
• Motor overload protection extends motor life