Compact diaphragm valve for fine flow control
The 752V Series dispense valve systems accurately control the application of most low to medium viscosity fluids. The unique seal-less design incorporates an inert polymer diaphragm that isolates the actuator from the valve.
The BackPack Valve Actuator mounted on the actuating air cylinder maintains constant pressure at the actuating air inlet, for faster response time without the risk of process variations due to a fluctuating plant air supply or different air line lengths.
A light blocking acetal valve chamber provides consistent, bubble-free dispensing of UV-cure polymers.
• Compact size and weight
• Adjustable fluid flow control
• Positive shutoff, no seals
• Diaphragm life exceeds 100 million cycles
• Easy cleaning
• FDA-compliant wetted parts
• Low-maintenance design
• High-speed cycle capability – cycle rate exceeds 60 -80 hertz
• Actuation speed as low as 5-6 milliseconds
• State-of-the-art, fast-acting miniature solenoid technology
• Light weight for easy end-of-arm installation
Acetal copolymer fluid body, UHMW diaphragm
303 stainless steel Air cylinder body