Volumetric meter mix dispensing for two-component (2K) fluids
Nordson EFD’s 797PCP-2K pumps provide highly accurate meter mix dispensing of two-part assembly fluids for extremely reliable process control. The modular design consists of two 797PCP-2K pumps and a manifold that accommodates a wide range of disposable EFD bayonet static mixers for a total system solution.
Pumps come in three sizes — 0.01 mL, 0.05 mL, and 0.15 mL — that can be congured for multiple mix ratios. Each pump’s design is based on the progressive cavity principal where its core components — a rotor and stator — form a perfectly sealed metering chamber.
As it rotates, the fluid moves from one sealed cavity to the next, allowing for continuous volumetric dispensing independent of uid viscosity or changes in viscosity over time. Precisely metering accurate ratios of part
A and part B materials through EFD static mixers improves mix quality and bond strength.
The continuous seal prevents shear, pulsation, and squeezing of the uid, making the 797PCP-2K pumps ideal for dispensing abrasive pastes.
• Highly precise fluid volume accuracy and repeatability at ± 1%
• Continuous volumetric dispensing independent of viscosity variation
• Modular design for multiple mix ratios
• Perfectly sealed metering chambers provide market-leading volumetric dispensing of 2K fluids in exact, repeatable amounts for improved process control
• Modular design allows for multiple mix ratios for a wide range of applications
• Easy disassembly and cleaning reduces downtime for maintenance
• Suck-back feature provides clean cut-off for more accurate dispensing without dripping or drooling
• Total system solution — pump, controller, and EFD static mixers — provides industry-leading performance and simplifies installation