MICRODOT NEEDLE VALVE FOR PRECISE FLUID DISPENSING CONTROL
Stroke Control Cap
Standard Cup-End Needle, Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel Fluid Body
xQR41 Series MicroDot™ needle valve technology provides precise, consistent deposit control of assembly fluids in a smaller footprint and a unique modular design for optimal performance, value, and benefit. The patented, tool-free QR clasp design allows for easy removal of the fluid body to replace wetted parts within seconds. Configure the xQR41 MicroDot valve with a BackPack™, Mounting Block, or 90° low-profile air inlet actuation to quickly meet requirements specific to your applications.
• 60% smaller form factor than conventional needle dispense valves.
• Precision dispensing control. Consistent microdots as small as 150 µm (0.15 mm) (0.006″) diameter.
• Exchangeable, modular design.
• Zero dead fluid volume.
• Available with PEEK wetted parts for dispensing reactive adhesives.
• Modular design provides infinite configurability for greater flexibility.
• QR (Quick Release) clasp allows fast, easy serviceability.
• Lightweight construction reduces TTA automation motor and belt wear.
• Less retained volume in fluid body reduces fluid waste.
• 360° rotational fluid body movement allows optimal positioning