The Latest Advance in Precision Jetting Technology
for applications with cycle rates less than 250Hz
The PICO Pμlse® non-contact jet valve delivers faster, more precise dispensing over smooth and uneven surfaces with less turbulence for greater fluid deposit consistency, placement, and process control. Dispense micro-deposits as small as 0.5 nL at up to 1000Hz continuous with up to 1500Hz maximum bursts* — an industry best in class.
Variable stroke provides better stroke control, making it possible to set very exact, repeatable deposit quantities. Improved close time, in addition to faster full stroke open time, make Pμlse one of the most robust jet dispensing valves on the market.
Its innovative tool-free latch mechanism allows easy removal of wetted parts for fast, simplfied serviceability and maintenance. Its modular design and exchangeable parts make it possible to dispense a wider variety of fluids with low to high viscosities. This makes it suitable for a wider range of applications, so it can meet changing dispensing demands as your business grows.
• Exchangeable, modular design for greater configurability.
• Tool-free latch for easy removal of fluid body.
• Variable stroke for precise dispensing control.
• Makes micro-deposits as small as 0.5 nL.
• Dispenses at up to 1000Hz continuous, with up to 1500Hz maximum bursts.*
*With approved conditional settings.
• Capability to jet low- to high-viscosity fluids provides the flexibility to meet changing dispensing needs.
• Tool-free latch allows fast, easy serviceability and reduces downtime.
• Industry-leading accuracy in deposit consistency, repeatability, and placement.
• Eliminates Z-axis movement for signficantly faster production speeds.
• Improved thermal performance for greater viscosity stabilization.