|Material||Stainless steel 316|
TUBE FITTING 1/4″ OD x 1/4″ NPT ELBOW
Turning the nut to the finger tight position is the only requirement before starting the installation.
Fittings should not be disassembled before installation to maintain cleanliness and prevent unwanted foreign material from entering the system.
Care in the proper selection of tubing also contributes to a safe and reliable installation.
Insert the tubing into the SUPERLOK Tube Fitting making sure the
tubing is bottomed out and is in complete contactwith the shoulder of the fitting. Also, the nut should be inthe finger-tight position at this time.
Before tightening, mark the SUPERLOK nut at the 6 o’clock position.
Hold the fitting body safely with a back-up wrench and tighten the nut 1-1/4 turns until your mark reaches the
9 o’clock position.
- Silent Compressors
- Planetary mixers
- Automated dispensing systems
- Pressure reservoirs
- Standard small pressure reservoirs
- Electrical agitated pressure reservoirs
- Pneumatical agitated pressure reservoirs
- Clear Pressure Reservoirs
- Electrical agitated clear pressure reservoirs
- Lightweight pressure reservoirs
- Nordson EFD tanks
- Customized solutions
- Temperature control jackets
- Syringe mixer
- Transfer pumps
- Cartridge Pumps
- Drum Pumps
- Jetting systems
- Microcoat lubrication system
- Dispensing Valves
- Dispense Valves Controllers
- Pneumatic Benchtop Dispensers
- Cartridge Retainers Nordson EFD Optimum
- Nordson EFD Optimum Cartridges
- Nordson EFD Optimum Barrels
- Dispensing Tips
- Conditioner K310
- Static Mixers
- Two component dispensing systems
- Fittings and tubings
148 00, Praha 4 - Kunratice