The 736 balanced spool, high pressure valve is designed to operate at fluid pressure up to 2,500 psi while ensuring consistent dispensing.
Precision manufacturing with titanium nitride coated stainless steel spool and advanced polyester elastomer seals provides millions of cycles without wear or leakage. The amount of fluid dispensed is determined by valve open time, fluid pressure, dispensing tip size and fluid viscosity.
Suitable for adhesives, grease, sealants, silicones.
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 2,500 P.S.I.
- Dimensions: 134.4 mm x 34.9 mm diameter
- Weight: 544 grams
- Material choices: Aluminium/Nickel Plated CRS
- Fluid Inlet Port: 1/4" NPT Female
- Fluid Outlet Port: 1/4" NPT Female