Volumetric dispensing for industry-leading process control
The 797PCP Series pump dispenses an exact, repeatable volume of fluid as small as 0.01 mL per revolution for applications that require extremely consistent process control. Its modular design is based on the progressive cavity principal where its core components — a rotor and stator — form a perfectly sealed metering chamber.
As it rotates, the fluid moves from one sealed cavity to the next, allowing for continuous volumetric dispensing independent of fluid viscosity or changes in viscosity over time. External factors, such as fluctuating fluid pressures and the full-to-empty effect in syringe barrels, do not impact the amount dispensed.
Nordson EFD’s 797PCP pump comes in 0.01 mL, 0.05 mL, and 0.15 mL sizes. We also offer a 797PCP- 2K pump that precisely meters and applies two-part fluids in highly repeatable deposit volumes.
• Highly precise fluid volume accuracy and repeatability at ± 1%
• Continuous volumetric dispensing independent of viscosity variation
• Modular design with easy disassembly
• Perfectly sealed metering chamber provides market-leading deposit volume assurance for improved process control with minimal fluid waste
• Versatility to continuously dispense any fluid viscosity with low pulsation and shear allows for use in a wide range of applications
• Suck-back feature provides clean cut-off for more accurate dispensing without dripping or drooling
• Modular design allows for easy disassembly and cleaning that reduces production downtime required for maintenance