COST EFFECTIVE WAY TO APPLY PRODUCTION FLUIDS INSIDE CYLINDRICAL PARTS
Nordson EFD’s radial spinner system makes it easy to apply neat, consistent bands of low-to medium-viscosity fluids inside cylindrical parts between 10 mm and 127 mm (0.4 in. and 5 in.) in diameter.
The radial spinner system includes a precision dispense valve, air motor, bracket, valve/motor controller, disc assembly and dispense tip. Disks and tips are available in different sizes to meet a wide variety of applications.
During operation, the valve dispenses a controlled amount of fluid onto the spinning tapered disk. As the fluid leaves the edge of the disk, it is distributed as a narrow, even band on the wall of the part.
• Applies correct amount on every part
• Applies material in correct location
• Keeps material off unwanted areas
• Eliminates waste, mess and rework
• Improves product performance and appearance
• Low-maintenance design reduces downtime
• Operates in vertical or horizontal position