Compact diaphragm valve for fine flow control
The 752V Series dispense valve systems accurately control the application of most low to medium viscosity fluids. The unique seal-less design incorporates an inert polymer diaphragm that isolates the actuator from the valve.
UHMW* polymer wetted parts is used for dispensing solvents, cyanoacrylates, anaerobics and fluxes.
(* Ultra High Molecular Weight polyethylene )
• Compact size and weight
• Adjustable fluid flow control
• Positive shutoff, no seals
• Diaphragm life exceeds 100 million cycles
• Easy cleaning
• FDA-compliant wetted parts
• Cycle rate exceeds 500/minute
• Low-maintenance design
UHMW fluid body and diaphragm
303 stainless steel Air cylinder body