High pressure valve for sealant and grease control
Unique 736HPA-NV balanced-spool valve easily applies industrial sealants, grease and silicones at fluid pressures up to 2500 psi (172 bar).
To ensure consistent bead widths and dot profiles, a stroke limit adjustment is used to reduce opening surge and regulate snuff-back.
Titanium nitride-coated spool version for dispesning RTV silicones.
Features and Benefits
• Opening surge control
• Adjustable snuff-back cutoff
• Compact size and weight
• All stainless steel construction
• Auxiliary air inlet air-assist closure
• Cycle rate exceeds 400/minute
• Fluid input up to 2500 psi (172 bar)