Touchscreen control of 797PCP Series progressive cavity pumps
The ValveMate™ 7197PCP controller’s high-resolution touchscreen interface puts precise adjustment of volumetric dispensing parameters at your fingertips. This allows for flexible, intuitive programming of 797PCP Series progressive cavity pumps at factory workstations.
Multiple programming modes, including Line, Volume, Weight, or Timed, make the controller versatile to meet a wide range of application requirements. Operators can easily program the pumps to achieve industry-leading deposit volume accuracy and repeatability at ± 1%.
Advanced features, such as the ability to change the rotor speed when dispensing a line around corners, deliver a high level of process control. Calibration functionality makes dispensing results more accurate and repeatable after initial setup and after setup adjustments.
• Advanced intuitive touchscreen interface
• Line, Volume, Weight, and Timed modes
• Calibration functionality
• Digital display of all dispensing parameters
• Multiple modes allow for exact adjustment of dispensing parameters for a wide range of dispensing applications
• Ethernet compatibility simplifies integration with Smart Factory technology
• Programmable suck-back provides clean cut-off for more accurate dispensing without dripping or drooling