Intuitive control of 797PCP Series progressive cavity pumps
The 7197PCP-DIN controller provides precise control of volumetric dispensing parameters for 797PCP and 797PCP-2K Series progressive cavity pumps. Its small form factor is designed for mounting on DIN rails for easy installation on automated production lines.
Each controller provides multiple programming modes, including Line, Volume, Weight, or Timed, to meet the unique requirements of each application. With its intuitive web-based interface, operators can easily program the pumps to achieve industry-leading deposit volume accuracy and repeatability at ± 1%.
Advanced features, such as the ability to change the rotor speed when dispensing a line around corners, deliver a high level of process control. A calibration feature makes dispensing results more accurate and repeatable after initial setup and after setup adjustments.
• Intuitive web-based interface
• Line, Volume, Weight, and Timed modes
• Calibration functionality
• Easy-to-use web interface simplifies setup and operation of pumps while eliminating factory floor adjustments of pump settings
• Multiple modes allow for exact adjustment of dispensing parameters for a wide range of dispensing applications
• Ethernet compatibility supports Smart Factory integration
• Programmable suck-back provides clean cut-off for more accurate dispensing without dripping or drooling