Auger valve system for precise fluid application of TIM
-recommended for particle size < 20 μm
The 794-TC Series auger valve system is designed to make precise, repeatable deposits and patterns of thermal interface materials (TIM) or other highly abrasive pastes. Its robust tungsten carbide (TC) auger screw and fluid body liner resist wear from highly abrasive pastes to ensure long valve life.
The 794-TC auger valve is available in two auger screw gap sizes to ensure best valve performance based on TIM particle size. The TC auger assembly can be easily replaced to change the gap size as needed.
The 794-TC is supplied with a tip adapter retaining nut to accept standard Nordson EFD tapered and general purpose tips. A specialty configuration is available to accept precision DL Technology tips.
• Tungsten carbide wetted parts for long valve life
• Fast, tool-free release of wetted parts
• Adjustable flow rate
• Adjustable auger speed
• Low maintenance design
• Accurate, consistent dispensing
• Wear-resistant tungsten carbide wetted parts for higher production output
• Robust tungsten carbide auger screw and fluid body to ensure long valve life