Controlled, bubble-free dispensing for bonding and lacquer coating
The 752HF valve system is specifically designed for precise dispensing of UV-cure resins and similar fluids. Unrestricted material flow reduces turbulence and the formation of micro bubbles.
The 752HF dispense valve incorporates an inert polymer diaphragm that isolates the actuator from the valve and provides very fine flow control for all low- to medium- viscosity fluids. The unique design of the 752HF valve provides quick valve ON/OFF and the ability to rapidly obtain maximum flow rates.
Features and Benefits
• High-flow capability for thicker UV-cure coatings
• Positive shutoff, no seals
• Valve open time as short as 15 milliseconds
• Cycle rate exceeds 500/minute
• Acetal copolymer or 303 SS fluid bodies
• Tamper-resist stroke control adjustment
• Compact and lightweight
• Low-maintenance design