Intuitive touchscreen interface for precise PICO Pμlse valve control
The PICO® Toμch™ controller features an intuitive touchscreen interface for easy setup and operation of Nordson EFD’s PICO Pμlse™ jet dispensing valve.
The touchscreen interface allows users to set extremely precise operating parameters of the PICO Pμlse valve for greater process control. Fine-tune dispensing performance by setting ramp open and close parameters and stroke control on the unique Wave Profile screen.
Adjust pulse time in increments as small as 0.01 ms, set valve operating temperature, and easily navigate to all required setup parameters. Cycle the PICO Pμlse valve at up to 1000Hz continuous, with up to 1500Hz burst capability.*
The Toμch controller provides the flexibility to dispense a wide range of fluids and viscosities with a finer level of precise adjustments, not just presets. Better slope control delivers more repeatable deposits and prevents turbulence and air bubbles from entering the fluid, preventing deposit variations.
*With approved conditional settings.
• Easy-to-use touchscreen interface for precise control of PICO Pμlse valve.
• Programmable valve actuation signal, known as ramp or wave profile, for fine-tuning dispensing performance.
• 480 x 272 resolution for sharper screen visibility.
• More than 12 language display options.
• Small overall footprint.
• Benchtop or panel mount capability.
• Intuitive touchscreen interface for easy setup and operation.
• More control of valve operating parameters and dispensing performance.
• Flexibility to control the dispense of a wide range of fluids and viscosities.
• Programmable lockout to prevent unintended changes to settings.
• Finer adjustment of pulse time, stroke control, and open and close parameters.